LINESHAFT DRIVEN LIVE ROLLER CONVEYOR (LSDS)
LSDS 1.4 Diameter
- Minimum back pressure accumulation
- 1 3/8 inch diameter x 16 ga. galvanized rollers
- Reversible with constant speed of 60 FPM
- 16 Between Frame Widths from 13" - 28"
- Slaved Sections 1 ft. thru 10 ft.
- Single drive powers straight sections, curves and spurs
5 1/2 in. deep x 1 1/2 in. flange x 12 ga. galvanized steel formed channel frames with bolt on end couplers.
Between Frame Widths
13 through 28 in full one inch increments
1 3/8 in. diameter x 16 ga. galvanized rollers with 5/16 inch hex axle and grease packed, semi-precision ball bearings. Rollers spaced on 1 1/2 in. centers. 1 3/8 in. dia. x 18 ga. galvanized rollers are available at speeds less than 60 FPM.
Adjustable 36 in. to 48 in. from floor to top of rollers.
1 inch diameter steel shaft full length of conveyor.
2 inch diameter Delrin spool held in place on shaft by "snap on" retaining clips. One drive spool drives two rollers.
3/16 inch diameter urethane belts from drive spools to rollers.
Encloses underside of drive shaft, spools and drive belts for full length of conveyor.
Sealed, self-aligning, pre-lubricated ball bearings support drive shaft.
Reducer and motor are mounted underneath conveyor. Note: Motor extends beyond frame of conveyor if between frame width is less than 20 inches. Side mounted drive sections are also available.
"C" face speed reducer. No. 50 chain from reducer to drive shaft.
1/2 HP - 230/460V - 3 Phase - 60 Hz - totally enclosed, fan cooled - 1750 RPM
Constant 60 FPM
- Maximum load per powered roller = 10 lbs.*
- Maximum drive length with single drive at center = 70 ft.
- Maximum driven length per 1/4 HP = 10 ft.
- Do not exceed a 75 lb. total product load without consulting an Omni Metalcraft Corp. Customer Service Rep.
*Will be less if product has uneven or soft bottom
For additional equipment options see technical page.