LINESHAFT DRIVEN LIVE ROLLER CONVEYOR (LSDS)
LSDS 1.9 Diameter
- Minimum back pressure accumulation
- 1.9 inch diameter x 16 ga. galvanized rollers
- Reversible with constant speed of 60 FPM
- 27 Between Frame Widths from 13" - 39"
- Slaved Sections 1 ft. thru 10 ft.
- Single drive powers straight sections, curves and spurs
5 1/2 in. deep x 1 1/2 in. flange x 12 ga. galvanized steel formed channel frames with bolt on end couplers.
Between Frame Widths
13 through 39 in full one inch increments
1.9 in. diameter x 16 ga. galvanized rollers with 7/16 inch hex axle and grease packed, semi-precision ball bearings. Rollers spaced on 3 in. centers.
1 inch diameter steel shaft full length of conveyor.
2 inch diameter Delrin spool held in place on shaft by "snap on" retaining clips.
3/16 inch diameter urethane belts from drive spools to rollers.
Encloses underside of drive shaft, spools and drive belts for full length of conveyor.
Sealed, self-aligning, pre-lubricated ball bearings support drive shaft.
Reducer and motor are mounted underneath conveyor. Note: Motor extends beyond frame of conveyor if between frame width is less than 20 inches.
"C" face speed reducer. No. 50 chain from reducer to drive shaft.
1/2 HP - 230/460V - 3 Phase - 60 Hz - totally enclosed, fan cooled - 1750 RPM
Constant 60 FPM
- Maximum load per powered roller = 15 lbs.*
- Maximum drive length with single drive at center = 120 ft.
- Maximum driven length per 1/4 HP = 20 ft.
- Do not exceed a 75 lb. total product load without consulting and Omni Metalcraft Corp. Sales Engineer.
*Will be less if product has uneven or soft bottom
For additional equipment options see technical page.